North Valley Hospital District is currently seeking a General Surgeon and a Orthopedic Surgeon at this time. Both of these positions would be very flexible with scheduling, allowing for a comfortable work/home life. Looking for an area where you can comfortably raise a family, enjoy outdoor activities and work a few days a week? Look no further!
Excellent opportunities for both a General Surgeon in Tonasket, WA. Practice, as well as have a potential leadership opportunity if desired. Flexibility to practice two days a week as well as potential for unlimited growth. These are a Hospital Employed OR Contracted positions that offers fantastic benefits and pay in a wonderful rural community. Enjoy a great work-life balance while being only minutes from the mountains, local vineyards, & countless outdoor activities. The North Okanogan Valley is a true outdoorsman’s dream. From mountain biking to fly fishing in the various local lakes, to snowmobiling in the winter and easy access to skiing as well as hiking year around. This is a great area to raise a family in a quiet, family-friendly community with excellent school systems, including two local colleges.
- Excellent compensation package
- Join a strong team of family medicine providers including ER physicians, a general surgeon and a pulmonologist
- Close knit and dynamic professional surgery support team
- Employer-paid malpractice insurance
- CME time & financial support
- Full family medical & dental coverage
- Excellent quality of life